NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments is proud to announce its participation in Graphene2021 Conference
The 11th edition of Graphene Conference series, the largest European Event in Graphene and 2D Materials, will be organized in Grenoble (France): October 26-29, 2021. Over the past editions, the Graphene Conference strengthened its position as the main in-person meeting point of the Graphene community Worldwide.
Come and visit our Booth to speak to one of our experts.
- Advances in hBN growth, characterization and device integration
- Chemistry of 2D materials
- Composites for Energy applications
- Devices for Electronic Applications (flexible displays, high frequency devices, sensors, etc.)
- Growth, synthesis techniques and integration methods
- Health and Medical Applications
- Photonics and Plasmonics
- Quantum transport, magnetism and spintronics
- Spectroscopies (Optics, Raman, EELS) and microscopies (HRTEM, STM, AFM)
- Theory and Simulation
- Topological and Exotic Physics in van Der Waals Heterostructures
For more information on upcoming NTMDT S.I. events and exhibitions
please follow link: www.ntmdt-si.com/about/events